Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Poetic Writing

Copy and Paste this template to your blog. Fill in the rest of the sentence about what you did in the

holidays/lockdown. Try to think of a different activity for each prompt. 

During the Holidays I liked Sleep, games, seeing and spending time with my family, playing cool games  

During the Holidays I found Cool Games, 

During the Holidays I disliked Covid-19, people playing Pokemon go, Hacker Getting On People Account

During the Holidays I helped Mum, Dad, Step Dad Working Around The Houses Doing Gardening

During the Holidays I felt Mad, Sad, A little Happy

During the Holidays I saw Dad, My Nanny, Friends, Aunties

During the Holidays I needed sleep,

During the Holidays I made KFC Chicken, McDonald Burgers

During the Holidays I stayed Mum's house and Dad's house

During the holidays I played fortnight, minecraft, Ark, roblox

During the Holidays I thought to see a movie

During the Holidays I fought my Mum to go to dad's house  

During the Holidays I caught a Fly in my fingers

During the Holidays I bought Food, M&M, Up&Go

During the Holidays I loved having Gaming Time 

During the Holidays I hated when we had to go out to the Mall, And being Grounded  

During the Holidays I dreamt of Playing The PS4 and PS3 and My Phone, Chromebook, T.V

During the Holidays I remembered what the outside world was before from Covid-19

During the Holidays I spoke to Dad, Nanny, Mum, All my aunties, my cousin and People from Schools

During the Holidays I set ...To Be A YouTube, being Good, listen to my whanau

During the Holidays I ate KFC, Lolly, MacDonald ...

During the Holidays I drank Up&Go, Milkshake, Smoothies

During the Holidays I visited dad, Nanny For a walk and when we drop her food off to her

During the Holidays I watched YouTube, movie's,

During the Holidays I stopped playing with friend's

During the Holidays I planned Sleep

During the Holidays I took Some Time To Watch A Movie

During the Holidays I imagined To play the game Ark and fortnight


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about