Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

If I Were In Charge of the World

In class we wrote a story about what we would do if we were in charge of the world. Here are my ideas..

If I were in charge of the world ...                 
I’d cancel ferraris and going to school.
If I were in charge of the world, there’d be no ice cream and no people swearing.
If I were in charge of the world
You wouldn’t have time machines or Pokemon Go or lego
You wouldn’t have a bedtime.
If I were in charge of the world.
I would buy every thing!
And a person who sometimes forgets to go to school would still be in charge of the world.

                                      File:Tudor Crown (Heraldry). ...                                                           

5 comments:

  1. Hi payton it's me kevin I like the crown that you have I haven't seen that crown before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some very controversial ideas! I can't believe that you would get rid of ice cream and school! Why don't you like ice cream? Good use of punctuation Payton-Jai and I think that you have set your work out in an eye-catching way, well done!
    From Miss Harris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Payton you need to post more blogs ,you are good at them. I liked your ideas about you being in charge of the world. If we got rid of icecream the world would be a better place. Though I am sure you would have some hidden away for important people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the video ;-B

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's cool you can have your own opinion to what you would do if you were in charge of the world

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about