Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Market Day

Market day yesterday was the best day because there was a lot of business that the students ran there business and it was a lot of fun my favourites was that you can throw water balloons at teachers and my business. That we cut half of bottle and put soil on the top of it and put water on the bottom and when you put water in it. The water can float back up into the plant and on top of the bottle the seed. Is a sweet peas but there was a lot of shops and half of the time I was not at my shop because my dad and my mum. Were there and the day was so hot but we. Had a good time and one of my workers throw a pie at one of the shop workers but that was there shop and aso I Bought a lot of things but it was a fun day but I want to do it again but to it harder and better and here is the pictures but I want in the photo because I was looking after my mum and dad so i want there sorry miss Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about