Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Hero and Villains

 Hello My name is Payton-jai

This is my Hero and villains and my drawings so have a good day people. I enjoyed doing the Art.



*Engines roaring* Someone on the Mic is saying “last stop, Earth”. Back on earth Goku and Vegeta are sparring together. Beerus yelled at Goku and Vegeta, “can you keep it down!!!!” 

*ringring* “Hey boys, what is up?” said Bulma. 

“Hey mum the lab has been broken into and someone has stolen the 6 dragon balls and the dragon radar” said Trunks. “Did what?”  said Bulma. 

“The lab needed more security,” said Vegeta. 

“Well I know where the last dragon ball is. It is in Africa. We need to go there before they do” said Bulma.

*Ship Engines Starting to blast off* 

Soldier 1  “we got the last dragon ball frieza” 

“Good we are coming to you now,'' said frieza.

 Soldier 2 said “we are going to be there in 10 minutes said frieza  

Both soldiers said “yes boss we will be waiting for you” 

“Goku, there is frieza force waiting. I can sense Frieza power he is here” said Vegeta 

“I can sense it too,” said Goku. 

“What is that other power?” said Goku “I don’t know. Vegeta I think that frieza has a new friend” said Goku 

“I think so Kakarot” said vegeta 

“Hello Goku and Vegeta” Frieza said 

“I want all of the dragon balls please or i will. Destroy earth” I have a new friend so give me the dragon ball!!” “No you will not have the dragon balls because they are gone” said Goku
“Kakarot the dragon balls” Said Vegeta “They are over there” said Vegeta. 

“Oh you are not getting it,'' said Goku. “He has it in his hand. Dumbass” said Vegeta

“Stop calling me a dumbass stop doing that I don’t like at” said goku “well you need to” said Vegeta

“Are you guys done?'' said Frieza.

“Yes we are” said goku

“Well do you want your son to go?” said Frieza.

“Yes Frieza Broly it is time son go and destroy them Broly” said Paragus

Broly yells and starts to punch Vegeta. “This is going to be a good warm up.” Said Vegeta.

They are fighting for about 1 hour now “No” Goku said

Broly is in the water streaming and starting to glow. And Vegeta Turned into a Super Saiyan Broly stop and look at him and was a little scared but he was fighting him and then he Turned into a super saiyan god but Vegeta got destroyed and then you see Goku and Vegeta has just fusion and there name is Goeta and you see Broly go all out and see him turn into a. Super Saiyan Green and you see Goeta punching the heck out of him and “Frieza what is happening” said Paragus 

“I know a way to draw his full power,'' said frieza... 

“Broly looked at your dad and was struck by an energy blast” said Frieza

 “Oh no” said everyone but Goeta was through with him so he just did Kamehameha but someone just used all of the dragon balls and sent Broly to his home planet and everything was back to normal. 






2 comments:

  1. Hello Payton your story and drawings are fantastic and with your drawings you just got to make the face more around and straight but you tried your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Payton,

    I love your writing, but sometimes you need to check on your punctuation. I like the fact that you add some describing words, and I wanted to ask if your story is related to some anime stuff? Because I recognise some of your names, After all your blog is amazing:)

    Lhysette,

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about